Viewing 15 posts - 7,546 through 7,560 (of 59,098 total)
Her being home isn't helping because she's also one of those folks that has to say everything she's doing out-loud as she's doing it. It's as bad...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Jeff, these may be for you (if you dare venture anywhere to buy them, that is!). I have a pair and they work a treat. Not that I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2020 at 5:17 pm
Heh... I'm often told that SQL Server isn't the center of the Universe. My standard reply is "Cool! Let's turn it off and see if you're right!". 😀
Oddly enough, they...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2020 at 5:02 pm
We closed our office last week, everyone at home. Not a big change for some of us, but it is a change. Many things are less active and it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2020 at 4:36 pm
I'm glad my wife isn't on this thread...
I'll bet she is too! 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2020 at 9:05 pm
I appreciate your humility, Phil, but I think Kruger-Dunning is in effect and you're drastically underrating your skills both in SSIS and as a writer.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2020 at 3:53 pm
Yeah, I checked that first query. some servers all available drive retrieved and some servers not retrieved. could you suggest me what kind of permission required for fetching all...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2020 at 3:24 pm
If you don't understand these steps, I'd suggest finding a tutorial on SSIS that includes setting variables, ForEach and Connection Managers.
That's why I'm asking people to write a definitive...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2020 at 2:37 pm
I would open the CSV file in Excel and search-and-replace the apostrophe with nothing, then save the revised file as a CSV file that now contains no apostrophes.
Apostrophes generally...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2020 at 12:23 am
p.s. This is also why I default EndTime columns to '9999', which is the same as 9999-01-01. It means that I don't have to have an OR in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Jeff, I think your bracket should be after 'AND', not before it.
Thanks for the catch, Phil. Corrected it.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2020 at 9:10 pm
p.s. This is also why I default EndTime columns to '9999', which is the same as 9999-01-01. It means that I don't have to have an OR in my code.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2020 at 8:23 pm
Changes in RED. Also, Do add an index but it should NOT be filtered in this case. Don't miss the "equals" sign I added and, yes, the parentheses are necessary.
select...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2020 at 8:20 pm
I don't have much time today but do a search for PowerShell and WMI for disk space.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2020 at 7:57 pm
Dynamically create and populate staging tables from CSV files. Program can't load records that have the apostrophe character . Do you have any solution for that?
Yes... get a better...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2020 at 7:36 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 7,546 through 7,560 (of 59,098 total)