Viewing 15 posts - 2,626 through 2,640 (of 9,728 total)
Just curious how many people on The Thread are World Cup fans. Cause... STUFF and MORE STUFF.
And I was wondering how y'all felt about it.
May 27, 2015 at 4:53 am
audiocool (5/25/2015)
May 26, 2015 at 5:14 am
Luis Cazares (5/24/2015)
Would someone be interested on helping me to proofread an article that I'm planning to submit to SQLServerCentral? It's about while loops not being evil. 😀
Wow. Talk about...
May 26, 2015 at 5:09 am
Gazareth (5/22/2015)
Jack Corbett (5/22/2015)
We do have white noise generatorsHuh?
They kind of look like smoke detectors, usually installed in the ceiling tiles. They cover about a 5 x...
May 22, 2015 at 12:09 pm
WayneS (5/22/2015)
May 22, 2015 at 8:47 am
Jack Corbett (5/22/2015)
My employer just finished a renovation and I'm...
May 22, 2015 at 7:03 am
GilaMonster (5/22/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (5/22/2015)
May 22, 2015 at 5:48 am
The first question to ask them is "Have all the devs agreed to change their code so that every last function, proc, view, job, and ad hoc query will go...
May 22, 2015 at 4:37 am
Thanks for the feedback. It's very useful.
May 21, 2015 at 11:44 am
jasona.work (5/21/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/21/2015)
jasona.work (5/21/2015)
If I bring up the fact that I've not read The Thread from start to finish, does my secret SSC decoder ring get taken away?:w00t:
Duh!
Yes.
...yawa nekat...
May 21, 2015 at 11:28 am
jasona.work (5/21/2015)
If I bring up the fact that I've not read The Thread from start to finish, does my secret SSC decoder ring get taken away?:w00t:
YES!
And you are officially no...
May 21, 2015 at 11:26 am
GilaMonster (5/21/2015)
I checked MSDB, there are no missing backups
2 hours later
There's a problem, the query on MSDB showed a transaction log backup that's missing.
Hmmm. Or is this quantum backups, it's...
May 21, 2015 at 11:26 am
Lynn Pettis (5/21/2015)
cunningham (5/21/2015)
soooo this is where you lot go to blow off steam!
Welcome to The Thread! Now that you are here, you really should spend a few months...
May 21, 2015 at 8:15 am
SQLRNNR (5/21/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/21/2015)
May 21, 2015 at 8:06 am
TheSQLGuru (5/21/2015)
Since it wasn't mentioned in the original post I had assumed that temp object allocation wasn't an issue.
These are brand new (and very beefy) servers for upgrading SQL...
May 21, 2015 at 7:57 am
Viewing 15 posts - 2,626 through 2,640 (of 9,728 total)