Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 9,728 total)
Brandie, DBAPool solves ALL his database problems with judicious application of firepower and violence! LoL
ROTFLOL
@=)
October 1, 2026 at 12:33 pm
Jason, what exactly does Deadpool DBA (or is it DBA Deadpool) do in the work place?
And can I hire you to "resolve" some problems at my work place? @=)
September 28, 2026 at 12:29 pm
Glad it worked. I assume a Norton update?
I don't know if it was a Norton Update or not because I've...
September 8, 2026 at 12:22 pm
SPAM has officially spread to the messages queue. In the past 24 hours, I've gotten 3 messages from the same user that look very spammy.
gsgd
Account
Last login: August 13th 2026
Login count: 5
Reputation: Newbie
Points: 5
August 13, 2026 at 11:40 am
In fact, it wouldn't let me use TEXTIMAGE_ON at all. Not even on the partition scheme.
August 12, 2026 at 4:56 pm
Yeah, I tried creating the table with the TEXTIMAGE_ON a separate file group. It failed spectacularly (ERROR: invalid partition scheme specified). And I don't trust the AI response that says...
August 12, 2026 at 4:39 pm
I don't know how many of you have seen this, but OUCH. True, funny, painful, true.
August 6, 2026 at 4:43 pm
Customer: We've been told index maintenance is taking too long because we have hundreds of millions of records in some tables on this VLDB. Data is ITD, so cannot be...
August 6, 2026 at 2:33 pm
No, you don't need SSIS installed with your SQL Server rather install SSMS with the SSIS part.
I did.
When I ran the installer, it didn't give me the screen I've...
July 22, 2026 at 11:44 am
While I agree that might solve the problem, I do not find it comforting that in a world where hackers exploit security holes and MS itself doesn't want people using...
July 21, 2026 at 3:29 pm
Not sure why the last comment was removed as SPAM given its relevance to the actual article.
July 21, 2026 at 12:01 pm
I appreciate the answer, but I'm not sure that answers my question. Thank you, though.
July 20, 2026 at 8:17 pm
Does this mean that if we are using .NET that every single text field has to be Unicode because .Net uses Unicode by default?
That would be the wrong takeaway...
July 17, 2026 at 12:23 pm
Steve, if you moved your funds to traditional IRAs, then you have a lot of pre-tax money (potentially) with RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions) coming up in your retirement.
RMDs work on...
June 8, 2026 at 7:09 pm
I have decided that for me, if I can manage it, retirement looks like me transitioning to a lower paid job for a year or two so I can convert...
June 8, 2026 at 12:41 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 9,728 total)