Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 9,721 through 9,728 (of 9,728 total)

  • RE: Connection Manager Error moving data from SQL Server 2000?

    Ron,

    I have a silly question, so forgive me if it sounds strange, but have you tried to use the OLEDB for SQL Server instead?  It should work for SQL 2000...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: sql statement in "Execute SQL task"

    The best way to accomplish your task is to use Dynamic SQL.  You'll have to create a variable to store your SQL Statement and your variable in and then execute...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Need SSIS package to get file from SharePoint

    The only way I know of to get the name of the SQL Server hosting Sharepoint is to find the Sharepoint administrator and ask him/her for the SQL Server name,...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Tools You Need

    Integrate Sourcesafe & VS?  They're already integrated.  If you're in VS, you can add projects directly to Sourcesafe or open projects (and check them out) directly from Sourcesafe without an...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: Tools You Need

    Litespeed has been most effective for my team.  Recently, however, we used Beyond Compare 2 when upgrading our server hardware.  It came in handy to make sure all our new...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: If File.Exists() always returns False in Script Task

    Am I correct in reading that you're checking for a file name which is always consistent?

    I'm beginning to think my issue has to do with the wildcard character.  It doesn't...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

  • RE: If File.Exists() always returns False in Script Task

    That was the first thing I checked.  I have \\MyServerName\Sharename\path\ in my gsFilePath variable.  That's why I put in the MsgBox stuff, so I could verify the path &...

    Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

Viewing 7 posts - 9,721 through 9,728 (of 9,728 total)