Viewing 15 posts - 2,641 through 2,655 (of 9,728 total)
Thank you for the clarification, Gail. That gives me something to take to my boss (and something to ask our vendor about).
May 21, 2015 at 7:55 am
Sean Lange (5/21/2015)
cunningham (5/21/2015)
soooo this is where you lot go to blow off steam!Yes indeed!!! Welcome to the "water cooler" commonly referred to as "the thread". 😀
Sean, shame on...
May 21, 2015 at 7:46 am
GilaMonster (5/21/2015)
Split TempDB into 4 files, make sure they're all the same size, all the same growth increment. If I'm seeing obvious allocation contention...
May 21, 2015 at 6:18 am
Kevin,
I knew there was something regarding spindles involved. Thank you for the refresher. We'll check and see what they gave us before we make this decision.
May 21, 2015 at 5:57 am
Lowell (9/8/2010)
May 21, 2015 at 5:19 am
I have a question on tempdb over here if anyone would care to drop by and share their thoughts.
I'm kinda wishy-washy on this one. So some perspective would be helpful.
May 21, 2015 at 5:17 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/20/2015)
Ed Wagner (5/20/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/20/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/20/2015)
GilaMonster (5/20/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (5/20/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!I could see this one coming miles away, surprised how long it took.
😎
If it's...
May 21, 2015 at 4:55 am
Jeff Moden (5/20/2015)
audiocool (5/17/2015)
- OS and SQL Server 2012 are 64 bits
- The server equipped with SQL Server 2012 and McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise v8.8
- I...
May 21, 2015 at 4:51 am
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
Jason A. Long (5/20/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (5/20/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
AAARRARARRGGGGHHHH!!!
Sometimes, I just wonder why any of us even try. Reams of good advice from multiple people. All of it ignored....
May 20, 2015 at 12:37 pm
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
AAARRARARRGGGGHHHH!!!
Sometimes, I just wonder why any of us even try. Reams of good advice from multiple people. All of it ignored. Apply a random query hint. Things are...
May 20, 2015 at 11:36 am
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!
Dare we ask?
May 20, 2015 at 5:17 am
SQLRNNR (5/19/2015)
Eric M Russell (5/19/2015)
May 19, 2015 at 11:45 am
David Webb-CDS (5/15/2015)
May 19, 2015 at 5:25 am
Luis Cazares (5/15/2015)
Leading commas or...
May 19, 2015 at 5:22 am
GilaMonster (5/15/2015)
Luis Cazares (5/14/2015)
May 19, 2015 at 5:18 am
Viewing 15 posts - 2,641 through 2,655 (of 9,728 total)