See if you can solve this crossword puzzle based on the contents of the Stairway to Advanced T-SQL articles.
7. At the same time.
8. day, month, quarter, millisecond, etc.
10. SELECT returns a
13. It's not real, but it should be real sized.
14. Rows and columns switch
17. Pass in a value get back rows.
21. A query within a query
23. Frankenstein's date
24. CROSS or OUTER but not JOIN
25. 30 days hath Sept, April, June and Nov, All the rest have 31, Except Feb that has 28.
1. Windowed identity
2. CROSS APPLY is an easy way to do this.
3. The loop everyone loves to hate.
5. Sphere + AL
6. Anchor required
9. One from many.
11. Determines the partitioning and ordering of a rowset before the associated window function is applied.
12. Typically found in a development or test database.
16. Inline View
19. How deep can you go?
22. High precision getdate()