Viewing 15 topics - 9,706 through 9,720 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We have got an issue with the SQL database backup. The log file itself is relatively small whic…
11 replies
Hi All, In one of our production environments we are seeing some session(s) which are there for mor…
6 replies
I'm working on an ASP.NET MVC app, following along a tutorial in CODE magazine. I'm doing this tuto…
3 replies
Hello! From SSMS, I am connecting using the authentication : Azure Active Directory - Universal wit…
1 replies
I have a process that uses SqlAgent jobs to process data coming from many sources, and I'm seeing p…
56 replies
I run the SSIS and got these errors. Please help as data didn't go to the database. OnError,PRDDB,P…
1 replies
Hello, I have a SQL 2016 SP2 instance running on server A. The collation of this instance is Latin1…
1 replies
Hi, I am looking to create a case statement that gets different quantities. For example, I would li…
15 replies
I read a couple of explanations online, but it is still hard for me to understand how to join two t…
2 replies
I need some help structuring q query. In my database, I have two tables: Entity: columns are Entit…
1 replies
I think I'm close but not close enough...and preferably, I'd like to use something different than a…
4 replies
I'm trying to create an Asymmetric Key and get the following error: An asymmetric key with name '' …
1 replies
I have the following geometry datafield that seems to be in easting/northing format and I would lik…
2 replies
There is a stored procedure that updates some columns. I want the following: if the column value al…
2 replies
I'd like to extraction the mean, max, min and sd extraction inside 5-95 quantiles for the variables…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 9,706 through 9,720 (of 284,167 total)