Viewing 15 topics - 7,666 through 7,680 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, Whenever I am restoring the database from the backup to the database with the different name…
8 replies
We have an account, which has update permissions. But when the account is try to use from the app, …
2 replies
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
1 replies
Hi All, Now a days we are receiving high CPU alerts from our monitoring tool. In general does seein…
8 replies
hey, Using the following statement I can calculate conversions taking place within the same month: …
4 replies
Hi I hope this is an easy question to answer. 🙂 I'm joining a large table to a small table and …
12 replies
Hello everyone, I want to display the information in the table in one row for each status (show the…
3 replies
Hello! I'm writing a query. As per the logic in my SELECT statement there should be a column from a…
5 replies
Hi all, I have derived column in the package (eight-bite integer value): (Test_column % 1000000000)…
8 replies
In our environment we have about 10 Always on Set up. The application has configured to connect usi…
5 replies
How we can achive from sql for balance field. I have attacted png file to expain. I will try my bes…
12 replies
Hello! Please, consider the following simple code with cte AS ( SELECT [cntSRV…
4 replies
Hello setting up a new enviroment I need make sure japanese langusge will be store correctly,which …
2 replies
Hi all, Really quick one I hope. I have a stored procedure as part of an ETL process that d…
7 replies
Hi All, We are building the OLAP Cube from Share point Central Administrator tool for Project Serve…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 7,666 through 7,680 (of 284,157 total)