Viewing 15 topics - 266,356 through 266,370 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello everyone, Anyone knows how deadlock victims are handled in ADO.NET? Is an exception rais…
7 replies
I am using a cursor to step through a table and send emails to the email address contained in the t…
2 replies
I have a procedure as a trigger for a field , that checks the existence of a table in another datab…
4 replies
Greetings! I want to create reports upone certain triggers and email them to users. To keep t…
4 replies
Hello, I have 2 tables TABLE 1 id name department startdate enddate ruleinapplication TABLE 2 i…
3 replies
Hello all: I have a question relating to the efficiency of non-clustered index reads as they…
1 replies
Can someone please show me how to change the SA password? Running SQL2K I guess it has been absued …
3 replies
Plz suggest the syntax of returning more than three output parameters in Stored procedure Situation…
7 replies
Hi I I'm involved in deploying a new environment involving EMC DMX2000 SAN's which will be mirrored…
5 replies
This post is more of a word of caution than anything. Please bare with me. We finally …
6 replies
I have a field in a table which I want to relate to an image in an external file. How do I point th…
9 replies
Newbie question: I have a client table (ClientID), clientPhone table (ClientID, PhoneID), and Phone…
6 replies
Hour DBA's turned up security on our SQL Server environment and now we can still start our jobs, we…
7 replies
I've seen conflicting opinions on whether or not to destroy an ADO connection object when you're fi…
5 replies
Hi, I have a VB6 application that connects through ADO (mdac 2.7) to SQL Server. I use adLockR…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,356 through 266,370 (of 284,157 total)