Viewing 15 topics - 266,341 through 266,355 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does anyone know how to execute a dynamically generated sql statement within a stored procedure wit…
9 replies
Anyone know what it's like to work at Microsoft these days? Saw some interesting jobs there, wonde…
2 replies
I am running SQL Server 2000 on a Windows Server 2000. I have started up the server in single…
9 replies
I'm working on a database that will hold information about our databases as part of an intranet sit…
11 replies
Hi I am trying to install SQL SERVER 6.0 in my desktop (Windows 2000 Professional). I need to selec…
4 replies
Hello everyone, Has anyone every exported, data and objects, from Pervasive.SQL and imported it int…
1 replies
is it possible to issue a delete statement without a transaction log being created. I would like th…
5 replies
Hi all, I am trying to write a query that has my brain in a knot. I have a table which contains emp…
5 replies
One of our developers complains of this senario: Two triggers (For Insert and Delete) hav…
3 replies
Hi, Does anyone know of any issues with backing up SQL server to folders on a Windows 2000 file ser…
8 replies
Hi, We installed SQL server 2000 Enterprise server with Windows Authentication Mode instead of Mixe…
2 replies
Hi, I have one more question regarding SQL Server and its memory management. I know SQL Server is m…
2 replies
I don't know what they are actually called but I'm talking about the links located just above the f…
1 replies
Greetings! I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but, I work for a company who's web site I…
1 replies
Peeps, I am attempting to access html files on the local server to act as templates for email …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,341 through 266,355 (of 284,158 total)