Viewing 15 topics - 266,371 through 266,385 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi I have the following select statement:- select customer,warehouse,sum(CASE DATEPART(yyyy, dated)…
5 replies
I am a newbie and please be patient with me. Should the type of SQL Server Collation and the differ…
3 replies
What can be the reason for this error: INSERT failed because the following set options have incorre…
2 replies
Hi! I've created a separate mirror for indexes of my databases. It has very large disk queue …
2 replies
Hello All, I don't know if it's someone here messing about or a possible bug in SQL Server 7.0. In …
1 replies
We have changed from SQL Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2000 as our back end to an Access application. We…
10 replies
I have searched through the forum, but did not find anything that directly addressed my issue. If …
2 replies
I have a temp table in my stored procedure when I try to insert into the temp table thro dynamic sq…
5 replies
Edited by me after I realized what I wrote. Late night. Sorry.
1 replies
What's a good way to remove embeded blanks from a char field. For example ' 2 3.4…
2 replies
Does SQL Server have anything similar to the key compressed index in Oracle?
4 replies
hi friends is there any way we can store results of stored proc into a temp table with creating tab…
13 replies
Any ideas? I have a table that has the following fields: Area, Age, Sex, Name, Title,…
3 replies
Hello All. I'm a DBA at a biotech firm in San Diego. Last November, we purchased LiteS…
3 replies
We have SQL Server 2000 running on a server where the regional settings are set to United States al…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,371 through 266,385 (of 284,157 total)