Viewing 15 topics - 265,156 through 265,170 (of 284,164 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
On our sql2k servers we do a full backup daily and hourly trans dumps. This has been going on …
14 replies
Your challenge, The SQL below is in a stored procedure... it returns all the correct data required…
3 replies
Hi, I like to get some ideas for the Object naming standards on database server. There …
2 replies
Your challenge, The SQL below is in a stored procedure... it returns all the correct data required…
4 replies
I only get a single line to put my messages in so everything has to be typed in one enormous paragr…
30 replies
I have a table which stores a Tax component and a formula pertaining to it as a string . I als…
1 replies
You migh have guess that I am new to this so please forgive my ignorance. I have a DTS package whic…
1 replies
Hi ! Can anybody tell, how to transfer the sql server 6.5 Data to SQL server 2000. I use the upgrad…
1 replies
Hi, I am currently examining the SQL Server Job scheduling mechanisms, namely the MSDB database, in…
3 replies
how to i parse this properly? I have this xml doc <xml xmlns:s='uuid:BDC6E3F0-6DA3-11d1-A…
2 replies
Hi all, I'm new around here, first post. Anyways, I'm currently attending a local tech school to g…
8 replies
I have a multi-database server. The user needs to be able to restore from a backup (of a different …
1 replies
I am trying to give individual users the ability to execute SQL Agent jobs from within Enterprise M…
5 replies
I need to automate the following and am having trouble trying to figure out how to do it. We archiv…
7 replies
Can someone tell me what my problem is, this should return a list of all records in the table Codes…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,156 through 265,170 (of 284,164 total)