Viewing 15 topics - 265,171 through 265,185 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can DTS be used to update an existing row in a table? My experience with DTS is that I h…
2 replies
We have an ASP application that went live on 1/1/04. Since it has gone live, there have been …
13 replies
I ahve a text data which has 1000 records there are 10 such text files.I am pasting just 2 records…
2 replies
Hello everyone, I have a user to whom I have given execute permissions on xp_cmdshell procedure.&nb…
2 replies
Worried newbie needs advice. Inherited a 2000 SQL server that was configured by the "experts" whose…
18 replies
Did somebody knows how to migrate the Full Text Catalogs to another server. I found out that link: …
3 replies
I have a kind of peculiar requirement. If one field is null, the other field cannot be null and if…
3 replies
Hello, I have an application which is connected to SQL 2000 database tables, the application u…
8 replies
Hi. I set up a DB plan to reindex the databases within a small SQL Server instance of a…
6 replies
Hello, I've got a stored procedure written that will send a query to a Finger server and ret…
1 replies
Hi All, I am trying to pass a file name to the Execute Process Command line. I build the file…
4 replies
Hi, I have configured Log shipping by following the steps mentioned on technet article. But,…
2 replies
I need a query that can grab server information. Database names, tables names and column names. I w…
8 replies
I need a script/sp/function that will check through all the tables in a SQL Server database instanc…
4 replies
Analyzing results from a modified sp, I executed the code from the original sp in one QA window, th…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,171 through 265,185 (of 284,163 total)