Viewing 15 topics - 265,081 through 265,095 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I need to detect the avg row size of some tables for DBCC INDEXDEFRAG pu…
1 replies
I have 2 files in primary filegroup, 1 file have 52 GB and I need remove this, but I cant bec…
4 replies
Hi till today I am working in Oracle I would like to know how to use outer join concept with *= and…
2 replies
Hi, I have been SQL developer for past 2 yrs, want to get into Administration(DBA) can any one sugg…
2 replies
In my script, why is it just returning an error: "Invalid column name 'dte'." create table #tmp ( …
2 replies
need halp can i Generate Word Documents from sql server or Output RTF-formatted Documents t…
3 replies
I am at a loss. We reciently moved from SYBASE to SQL. On sybase I was able to "dump database XX …
4 replies
I'm trying to find out if it's possible to embed an RDL in a web application. With Crystal re…
2 replies
I have a new sever that is running SQL 2000(b) and the old is running SQL 7.0(a). I've used the co…
5 replies
Hi there, I've been trying to install the Reporting Server on my private XP pro machine runni…
4 replies
Hello, We have two stored procedures that save password information using the encrypt functi…
9 replies
I installed a new server with SQL 2000. I am having a problem updating tables on this server from m…
4 replies
I created the following code to create a procedure that will update records from an AS400 linked ta…
3 replies
Is there a way to set the DTS pkg execution status return code to "success" ? I have a pkg th…
4 replies
Hi, Maybe this is not the proper location to post this question, but it's a very simple one and I n…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,081 through 265,095 (of 284,165 total)