Viewing 15 topics - 265,096 through 265,110 (of 284,164 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a complex correlated query with multiple nested subqueries. When running the query wit…
1 replies
Our shop uses VB.NET and stored procs heavily. We also use SourceSafe which provides no easy way to…
2 replies
Hi I have a SP, 'MYSP', that includes this line: EXEC sp_catalogs 'MyLinkedServer'. If My…
1 replies
Transactional replication: we have the publisher with anonymous subscribtions allowed and the subsc…
3 replies
Hello everyone. I am having a problem with my backing up and restoring of databases. I created a da…
4 replies
Hi All, Right now we have our Primary Production Server running on SQL Server 2000 ENT. SP3 &a…
2 replies
Hi, I get the error 'The TSQL subsystem failed to load' when running a scheduled SQL Task, the actu…
2 replies
Simple question: Is "SELECT * FROM Table WITH (NOLOCK)" exactly equivalent to "SELECT * FROM Table …
1 replies
Hi all how to join two tables Using =* and *= in SQL server. bye
1 replies
I have probably a very simple question about the sizing of a varchar variable. …
1 replies
i have installed Microsoft SQL server 2000(evaluated version). I opened enterprise manager.and open…
1 replies
I'm running MS SQL 7.0 and I want to rename a database. Is that possible? I have a feel…
3 replies
My name is Cristiano , and i have a problem restoring one Database... Before restore I see the View…
5 replies
I have a table with a large number of records . I have decided to horizontally partition the table …
9 replies
Hi All In Db3 files you can have a Memo field which just lets users add text and notes etc, what is…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,096 through 265,110 (of 284,164 total)