Viewing 15 topics - 265,066 through 265,080 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I like to enrypt a column (SQL 2000 SP3a) using Triple DES encryption method. This columns contains…
2 replies
Do you guys know if there are recommended SAN configurations specific for SQL Server?
1 replies
I am having considerable difficulty with Full text indexing on SQL Server 2000 running on Windows S…
7 replies
Hi, We installed SQL Server SP3a on SP2. Now the existing Stored Procs and User Defined Functions u…
8 replies
Hi, How to find out the duplicate records without using temporary tables and cur…
4 replies
Dear specialists, I really have an urgent problem of which I cannot seem to find an answer to: For …
2 replies
I posted this by mistake at the wrong place, please bear with me: Is there a way to replicate the t…
2 replies
I have a question regarding user accounts. At present I have two databases set up in SQL …
2 replies
I have create a user define function which takes datetime(in my application I need only date …
17 replies
In the Transaction replication Publication agent is failing with the Error as mentioned below. Err…
7 replies
All, I have tried to create a SQL server 2000 login for a Global User Group belonging to an ot…
2 replies
I create 2 tables for my test. table1 (int id, nvarchar(10) Name) id is PK and IDENTITY set to YES …
1 replies
I have a field defined as a float. I want to limit users to entering numbers between -99 thro…
2 replies
I am trying to find a script or trigger to find out when a db was last used. I thought …
1 replies
Hi, i need some help here! I am building a kind-of Trouble Ticket system, but im facing some troubl…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,066 through 265,080 (of 284,165 total)