Viewing 15 topics - 264,766 through 264,780 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Gurus, I want to know the advantage of keeping 70+ columns in a single table rather than h…
17 replies
Migth be a silly question but I can't figure it out. How do I align numbers to the right side? My s…
5 replies
We recently did a database restore from a full DB backup and a differential database backup. …
2 replies
Hi everybody, Has anybody changed server machines in cluster environment? We have Sql Server…
2 replies
Looking for methods to call a report from a web page menu.
5 replies
Hi, How can I ftp the log file (created by DTS1 ) immediately after DTS1 is completed? Than…
5 replies
iam bit confused. i want to take backup of my database, the database is of website of our company.…
2 replies
I have a little trigger that updates some stuff when certain criteria is true. No problem. My quest…
7 replies
Thanks. No we do not have the files. I suspected there wasn't much we could do. A…
4 replies
I have a .asp that searches thru a SQL2k Win@k database table (emailAddr) deleting invalid email ad…
4 replies
Hi, I'm an mssql beginner and have a question about creating Job Steps. Specifically, is there some…
3 replies
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good source for descriptive information on error codes…
1 replies
Hello, MSSQL 7 w/SP2 and MSSQL2000 w/SP3 In our test environment, the dba owns the database ie; th…
1 replies
Hi All... Been away for a bit. I have been tracking a problem on several sql servers for the past w…
6 replies
In the Event System Log I get error messages like: The At1.job command failed to start due to the f…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,766 through 264,780 (of 284,166 total)