Viewing 15 topics - 264,781 through 264,795 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I would like to know how to use a stored procedure in a report?When i try to enter the s…
3 replies
I get the following error message when trying to perform any transaction on a MS SQL SErver 2000 (S…
3 replies
I am attempting to resotore the master database backup created on SQL Server 8.00.818 to a server r…
2 replies
I tried connecting to an Excel Spreadsheet using sp_AddLinkedServer as: EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'Ex…
9 replies
I downloaded the trial version of Reporting Services and then got the Full version. When tryi…
3 replies
Hi, All: I am having a problem with string value. Here is the case. I have two tables.…
1 replies
Hi, I am in the process of reworking a project done in VB 6 / MS Access to a VB.Net / SQL Server 20…
3 replies
Hi, I need to run a batch file on a remote server--testserver, so I first assigned a domain a…
2 replies
hey guys, im no sql expert so expect some either noobian or foolish questions/statements. We have a…
8 replies
I don't understand why when I use the following Syntax: GRANT ALL TO PUBLIC after I have created ob…
4 replies
Hi , can you tell me how to access temp table information(values) in one stored procedure from…
1 replies
In the past I have been able to use SQL 2000 to Link to Access Databases. But today I us…
1 replies
Hi All , I have a store procedure SP1 who is using a temporary ta…
4 replies
Hi Ya'll, (Getting my southern drawl together for the Orlando PASS Conference!) I need to get a lis…
2 replies
Please help in SQl 2000 How do you return the first record for each ID in a select query. I Have a …
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,781 through 264,795 (of 284,166 total)