Viewing 15 topics - 264,751 through 264,765 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all. When I execute: PRINT ISNUMERIC('+') or PRINT ISNUMERIC('-') The result is 1!!! o_O And, if…
5 replies
Greetings, Trying to figure out the best way to do something and as usual I'm confused. We have a d…
6 replies
For the security reasons, i want to mask the data in some columns in some tables of my prodcution D…
3 replies
I get the following error message when trying to perform any transaction on a MS SQL SErver …
2 replies
Hi, I use a stored procedure to calculate the ageing analysis of debtors in a debtor system. Now I …
2 replies
Hi, we are planning migration from SQL7(NT4) to SQL2000(W2003). Can you share your experience…
1 replies
How can secure the DTS. What is the security feature in the DTS ?
1 replies
Hi, This is my code: CREATE PROCEDURE test2 (@number int) AS select top @number field1 from t…
1 replies
Hello !! Is it possible to change the name of a column by the statement ALTER TABLE in the Que…
4 replies
Hai all, I have a problem connecting to the sql server. We are using Sql server 2000. when c…
1 replies
I have a couple of databases I plan to relocate to a new Server. My options as of this time are .. …
3 replies
I have a set of emp records that contain duplicate entries. The problem with this duplicate is that…
5 replies
Hi, All: I am having a problem with string value. Here is the case. I have two tables.…
10 replies
Can soemone show me how to do this in an UDF. say i want to have a list of records such as t…
6 replies
Hi all. I have a sp that generates Invoice Numbers on records in a table. We truncate the table ea…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,751 through 264,765 (of 284,166 total)