Viewing 15 topics - 264,586 through 264,600 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Apologies for my ignorance but i'm calling a stored proc from a web page and getting an OLE DB erro…
3 replies
Hello, did somebody know the syntax how to call a dts from a stored procedure? Thanx
2 replies
Is it best practice to ensure filtering is done at the time of an inner join or at the end with a f…
19 replies
Maybe a daft question, but where can we obtain a *LEGAL* SQLServer 7.0 licence. Preferably German l…
3 replies
I get the following error message when I try to Shrink the database file in my SQL 2000 database: D…
2 replies
Hello SQLers ... Can I use the ALTER TABLE command to change the IDENTITY of a column? For example,…
2 replies
SQL 2k, Win 2K I have a production database that is usually 23GB. This includes 15GB for the larges…
4 replies
Hi, I want to know if there is any possibility to add a column for a dynamically constructed sql qu…
1 replies
I have a stored procedure. The stored procedure made an update on a view. Let's say that the view i…
7 replies
What is the best way to run dbcc checkdb on a server which has more number of databases sothat CPU …
3 replies
I have about 40 machines that got MSDE deployed with blank sa passwords. I want to…
1 replies
Learning a thing or two about DTS Packages/ActiveX and SMTPMail. I have a package right now t…
1 replies
How do the full and transaction logs relate to each other? For example, if I have a log of tr…
4 replies
I am trying to find a way to more efficiently run calculations other than through an asp script. I …
3 replies
Hello there, I'm new to this forum, and also to SQL Server. I'm trying to customise a (compiled) th…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,586 through 264,600 (of 284,166 total)