Viewing 15 topics - 264,571 through 264,585 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We are using a table that stores text values (like 'Abc') and uniqueidentifiers in the same NVarcha…
4 replies
I've been looking for a system stored procedure that would show me table information so I dont have…
6 replies
I have this problem with seconds doesn't display in my smalldatetime column. select ev…
1 replies
Our DBAs have dbo privileges in our databases and can pretty much do all of our work with these per…
2 replies
my client only backup the mdf and ldf files, when iam about to restore it using sp_attached_db, err…
1 replies
Hi, In my chart i have 2 category groups, By Week,By year Series group contains the averages. 1.I n…
1 replies
Does anyone have some code that will return a value corresponding to the number of Monday's in a mo…
4 replies
I have a value in a table is 111-000-000070G and i have to update this as G111000000070, is there a…
2 replies
Our server is a little on the old side, its P4 2.0Ghz 1Gb RAM and RAID ATA100 80Gb Hard drives mirr…
4 replies
The sp_help_job procedure returns the last_run_date and last_run_time in the following format: 200…
5 replies
after restoration of db ,login does not come bcz of server base so how to link logins with the user…
10 replies
Due to some problems, we've come to the conclusion to open cmd-shell for non-sa on certain sql7-ser…
2 replies
We hit some totally inexplicable activity yesterday, I couldn't find any references on Google (coul…
2 replies
Hi, What I have is win2000 sp4 and SQL 2000 sp3. The only thing that changed was I ins…
1 replies
Hi... I need some help with my mess... I have a pull agent with a status of "Never started" as show…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,571 through 264,585 (of 284,166 total)