Viewing 15 topics - 264,556 through 264,570 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I use a DTS to copy a database to another one on a differt server , both SQL2K sp3. I get this mess…
6 replies
Good day I have a question about MSDE installed on a WinXP pc. I installed the MSDE with the option…
4 replies
SQL gurus! Anyone with info that would allow me to resolve this deadlocking issue I've been e…
9 replies
Hello all, I recently got an error message using EM connecting to a group of smililar SQL Servers.&…
5 replies
I have several entities for example: Order, Item, OrderITem, Country.... Each item can have many fi…
3 replies
I ran into a situation where I couldn't restore a SQL Server backup file because it indicated …
2 replies
All, I am trying to set up performance counters on one of our servers and I just saw that the NT pe…
1 replies
I have transaction replication on several tables (sql 2k), and also use filtering. It appears…
2 replies
hi, i am trying to update one table column with other table column UPDATE MET SET abc=(SELECT …
3 replies
Can someone piont me to a document or explain when a user creates a table when they get ownership a…
1 replies
Hi Everyone, I'm running 2 stored procedures in a single job step. The second procedure involv…
2 replies
Hello, I am trying to migrate a single code page MS SQL Server2000 database into a unicode database…
1 replies
I have build a application in Visual Studio.Net 2003 VB, and this application is making abouth 150 …
2 replies
Is there anyway to produce a row number, similar to an IDENITY (1,1) column in a select statement w…
3 replies
Can I backup a single table? I'm using SQL Server 2000. I remember use this option on SQL Server 6.…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,556 through 264,570 (of 284,166 total)