Viewing 15 topics - 264,301 through 264,315 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to install SQL Server 7.0 on NT4 with SP6a. The install runs until it tries to attach t…
7 replies
Hi guys I have a question a shown below: "Give an imaginative and practical example o…
6 replies
Hi, pls can anyone explain me what does "status&64=64" mean ? i cant find any explainati…
4 replies
Hi I want to calculate a field values is based on a CASE statement. It will evaluate an expression …
3 replies
Challenge of Distributed Database Multicasting Query System There are 10 servers in our Dist…
1 replies
I used the MSDE 2000 Deployment Toolkit to create a setup to distribute my vb.net application alons…
8 replies
Hi all I have about 68 SP's created need to transfer to a new sql server ; associ…
3 replies
On delete I get an error "DELETE statement conflicted with COLUMN REFERENCE constraint 'FK_User_Org…
6 replies
Hello, Trying to tun the following in query analyzer..... DECLARE @xx AS nvarChar(128) SET @xx = (S…
4 replies
How do you create a linkserver between Oracle and SQL server? I did this. sp_addlinkedserver @serv…
3 replies
Hi Everybody! I'm running a DTS package and it's failing constantly. The error message is "The log …
5 replies
Hi All, I am tring to create a view over multiple DBs on the same server. If I create the vi…
4 replies
We have installed SQL Server 2000 on a Windows 2000 Advance Server. On a different PC we map to the…
2 replies
Hi I need to create a view that joins a common table in each of several monthly databases, easy eno…
4 replies
I have the following query that retrieves a list of users that belong to a particular group (in thi…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,301 through 264,315 (of 284,169 total)