Viewing 15 topics - 264,316 through 264,330 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Ok here's the deal: We have a set of maintenance plans that include within them database and transa…
2 replies
WI am trying to grant access to a database using a Windows Domain group. The way we normally …
3 replies
I have a table with these columns: PK &n…
1 replies
Hi, I am writing a VB script class and using ADO with the parameters object to execute a stored pro…
3 replies
Hi This has got me quite confused. Getting the following error from a very simple query…
1 replies
Challenge of Distributed Database Multicasting Query System There are 10 servers in our Dist…
1 replies
I have a question that may or may not be easy, I don't know and I've been unsuccessful in trying to…
7 replies
I have a DTS package that Truncates about 30 Microsoft Access tables. If successful those tables a…
9 replies
Hi, I get an error-- Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQL State 42000) --- while restoring the complete back…
4 replies
I have transactional replication on SQL2000 with 60 subscribers. For disaster recovery procedure i …
5 replies
Need some help on what to use to remove leading tabs from a string declare @tabremove set @tabremov…
13 replies
Hello all, I am running the following osql from a Windows 2000 cmd batch file: osql -E -S %2 -d msd…
1 replies
Hi, i cannot install a sql2000 server on a pc, using system local account or an specified user…
1 replies
Hi: Gurus can some one explain it to me or point to me at a resource that shed some light on nested…
3 replies
Hello, Well I did a big no-no. While trying to specify a LARGE subset_filterclause for merge …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,316 through 264,330 (of 284,167 total)