Viewing 15 topics - 264,286 through 264,300 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am currently testing putting some long running reports which would have the same execution plan o…
7 replies
I created a simple DTS package with 2 items: (1) a Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server connect…
2 replies
Hi to all... I need to disable a trigger in my database of a table that it is published by a transa…
1 replies
http://www.aws.com/aws_2003/careers.asp?lookup=1&job_ID=95 We are seeking a Senior Database Pr…
1 replies
I have a small issue, here's how my code would normally go: Select ColumnA, Count(ColumnB) a…
4 replies
There is a field in my Databese that requres the use of Subscript Characters such as the trademark …
1 replies
Hello everyone. I have a general knowledge question and I have been trying to read this but I can't…
7 replies
I am having a problem inserting the data into a text column. The data comes into 2 string variables…
1 replies
but what do I actually write DMO in? I'm assuming .net but I don't have that or rather I can'…
1 replies
I am copying a Database on SQL 7.0 on Win NT 4.0 Server to SQL 2000 on Windows 2000 Server. The log…
3 replies
Hello, I have a problem with EM and the msdb. I get an error message 14274 when I try to edit …
5 replies
Hello All! Just a newbie in SQL Can you pls help. I have 2 tables (this tables have a dummy data s…
11 replies
hello everyone... i'll get right to the problem... i have been unable to successfully create a quer…
4 replies
We store a big amount of images in our SQL Server DB in column of type 'image' . Now we try to make…
8 replies
For testing purposes, how do I make a database 'suspect'? Thank you!
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,286 through 264,300 (of 284,169 total)