Viewing 15 topics - 263,896 through 263,910 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Our business planners want to establish a secure Extranet site hosting SQL Server 2K which needs to…
1 replies
Hi all, can anyone point me or send me a link that explains how to install sql 2000 in activ…
6 replies
In my sql server I detached one database and then renamed the names of mdf and ldf files , then wh…
1 replies
I have two databases db1, db2 i have table1 in db1 and table2 in db2. Please tell me if there Is an…
1 replies
I have not been administering for awhile so I am having some memory lapses. I am trying to connect …
2 replies
Hi there! I'm looking for a stored procedure or existing method that logs and provides information …
2 replies
Hi, We're having a big trouble to determine what could be causing this, and I hope someone can help…
6 replies
Hi Gurus, I want to know some information on the following with respect to SQL Server 2000 context.…
6 replies
How can I track down the host_name or otherwise track the computer/user for a failed SQL authentica…
3 replies
Hi all... I've got a stored procedure that returns XML. It's a template that gives…
2 replies
Hi everyone, I've posted the same thread in the General forum, but since that forum is probably mor…
3 replies
We are getting a more powerful server to replace our existing one. Are there any issues with loadin…
1 replies
Iam new for T-SQL programming what is start procedure,why for,if i create a start-up proc in 'xxx' …
1 replies
I am interested in creating an intranet for my department at work. We have some MS-SQL databases th…
3 replies
I am quite experienced at writing SQL statements and I am either missing something quite obvious or…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,896 through 263,910 (of 284,170 total)