Viewing 15 topics - 263,911 through 263,925 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, Is there a way to find out who added a sql login to a server? I'm working really hard …
6 replies
Hello, I have a situation in which I need to recover a database up to a 10:00am log to recover a sp…
1 replies
Hi everyone, I'm receiving this error when a particular user is trying to do an update. This error …
1 replies
I am trying to get a sample file of all the inserts and update operations performed on a particular…
1 replies
A few months ago I submitted a SQL script for the SQLServerCentral.com Script Library. It took it a…
2 replies
Hey all, I am pretty new to sql, never even knew what it looked like till about 6 monthes ago.…
4 replies
Somehow on a production server I have dbo mapped to a sql login. I am used to having dbo mapp…
2 replies
We are testing a Log Shipping Role Change, and I am following the instructions in the Sql BOL (do a…
2 replies
I have a need to generate a random number in a SQL select statement. This number is to be used for …
3 replies
We have a SQL database that is updated via an interface to our ERP system on another platform. …
1 replies
I am getting the following error, would you please help me. The log file for database '<D…
1 replies
Hello gurus! I have a job that runs daily at 8:30 AM EST. It runs a DTS package. Every time it runs…
1 replies
In SQL Active/passive Cluster how to find which is passive ? --Sntiwary
1 replies
I everybody, I need a tool to integrate SQL Server Objects and Visual Source Safe. Anybody can help…
14 replies
I HAVE JUST INADVERTENTLY DROPPED A MAJOR TABLE WITHOUT BACKING UP MY DATABASE. I HAVE LOST 10 DAYS…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 263,911 through 263,925 (of 284,170 total)