Viewing 15 topics - 260,251 through 260,265 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Good day Everyone I have successfully transferred 50 DTS from development to live/production enviro…
2 replies
Hi, We have a package that reports failure but the step itself considers itself to have succeeded. …
1 replies
I'd be grateful if someone could confirm that with a 8 way zeon 4 box with sql se…
9 replies
Hi all, Do you guys know if I can reinstall enterprise evaluation version on the same OS when it is…
2 replies
Hi, Having trouble renaming logical db files using the Microsoft described way; ALTER DATABASE dbna…
1 replies
I am trying to remove SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition from my server. I get an error saying unins…
1 replies
I have setup merge replication for my db application I'm now ready to sync the publisher and the su…
2 replies
how could i know or collect foreign key in my database
2 replies
Hi Our application can support both Oracle and SQL Server as back-end. We use Cascade Deletes to de…
5 replies
Hi, I have the need to script the granting of priviliges to specific objects [SPs, tables, etc] acr…
2 replies
Runtime Error '2486' Hello All: Has anyone received this error in an .adp? Any idea what causes it?…
3 replies
Hi, exists in MS SQL 2000 something like materialized view in Oracle. View saves physicaly data and…
10 replies
Hi, I want to enable the SQL Mail support on my sql server 2000, but it does not allow me…
4 replies
I am an SQL novice, but I did manage to create an SQL query with Enterprise Manager. I need to outp…
4 replies
SQL Server 2000 Version 8.00.194 (RTM) I'm assuming this is pre-service Pack 1 - what does the RTM …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,251 through 260,265 (of 284,147 total)