Viewing 15 topics - 260,236 through 260,250 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SQLServer 2000 We have a series of dts pack…
2 replies
Hi, Having trouble renaming logical db files using the Microsoft described way; ALTER DATABASE dbna…
4 replies
Hi All! I have set up a merge replication over internet in a scenario where Server A has a fixed IP…
2 replies
I need some help with figuring out whether a task can be done or not. My task: set up merge r…
6 replies
I have a quick mdx question? with Member Measures.[Profit] as '[Measures].[Value] - [Measures].[Cog…
2 replies
Hello, I have a DTS ETL package running on SQL Server 2000 Enterprise SP3 on a four processor, 8GB …
2 replies
Hi All, I need a tool/code to find out how many times a /all stored procedure(s) have been inoved i…
1 replies
I regularly monitor our database server with Performance Monitor and have come upon a phenomenon wh…
4 replies
I'm trying to build a procedure to search all stored procedures in the Db for a text string. …
12 replies
I am trying to create a calculated member that will reference a separate measure value in the ances…
4 replies
I am programming an application in VB that uses ADO to run a stored procedure to back up a selected…
7 replies
We are running a job that deletes millions of rows from several tables in a large SQl 2000 database…
5 replies
Hi, I am having a problem with my custom Log Shipping from a sql 7 to a sql 2000 box. SQL Serv…
1 replies
Hello every body, I have a stupid question but I will much apprciated if some body explain to me th…
5 replies
I've got a large fixed format text file with 1000+ characters per line that needs to be DTS'd into …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,236 through 260,250 (of 284,147 total)