Viewing 15 topics - 259,936 through 259,950 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Does anyone know how to handle errors such as "ambiguous recipient" and the like in SQL so I ca…
1 replies
We are currently migrating our old DB server from Win2000/SQL 2000 to a new Win2003/SQL 2000 s…
6 replies
I have a very large number of databases spanned across several large hard disks. I need to cr…
6 replies
If you haven't heard about this (it's been out a couple of days but the security bulletins are star…
1 replies
Hi, Could u pls tell me how can i get the total size of a column in my table ? ex. Table Document (…
3 replies
How to save DB diagram, generated in SQL ,in word format?
6 replies
Wrun SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager on Windows 2000 and Windows 2003. The last month has …
7 replies
I am looking to do some basic performance monitoring on my sQL Server 2000 instance and I THINK s…
10 replies
I'm new to SQL Server... I'm using SQL security to set up a linked server. However, the tables list…
1 replies
From: Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 4:51 PM To: Subject: SQL Server Alert System: 'Sev. 20 E…
4 replies
We have a DB maintenance plan created with wizard. And recently it just started failing with follow…
2 replies
I need to import an Oracle memo field into a SQL Server text field, and it works just fine... as lo…
14 replies
I made the mistake of creating a 120Gb database without specifying a log file size, not realising t…
15 replies
Right forum? Dunno, didn't see an explicit 'help forum' so... Today I received the daily email comm…
1 replies
Hi, How can I dynamically set the value of the Inner Global Variables? The idea is to…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,936 through 259,950 (of 284,145 total)