Viewing 15 topics - 259,921 through 259,935 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This is more of an opinion thread rather than a question. I work for the University of Chicago and …
2 replies
Hi, I am a bit confused on what to do with regard to selecting a pri…
4 replies
First is it possible to see different result from SQL Query analyzer when you have a line of c…
5 replies
how to give default datbase when using sp_grantlogin Thankx https://dbfriend.blogspot.com/
2 replies
Is there a way to perform error trapping in a UDF as shown below? The RAISERROR Statement produces …
5 replies
OK, I have an Access front end with links to a SQL Server DB. I am going to change it to an Access …
2 replies
I am importing a text file from a legacy system. This file contains a field that is the paid amount…
4 replies
Hi All, I have created a DTS package which copies the data from Ingres table to SQL Server 2000 tab…
3 replies
Help Does anyone know how to find the 'Edition' of SQL Server 6.5 after it is installed?&nb…
5 replies
how do i know if i am using oledb or odbc? how do i check mdac version?
2 replies
I receive 8152 error code when I try to connect to my Sql Server 2000 server(standard edition) data…
2 replies
Is it possible to audit logins WITHOUT doing a TRACE on a SQL Server database? I've looked at the S…
1 replies
hi my international friends. i am starting my website http://www.jobdhundo.com, it will be palaceme…
2 replies
Hey Guru's I'm in the middle of creating a migration and have one quick question. I have a qu…
7 replies
Hello. I'm stuck trying to do something that should be quite simple. I have a simple stored procedu…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,921 through 259,935 (of 284,145 total)