Viewing 15 topics - 259,951 through 259,965 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi i am looking for an sql statement which returns the overlapping date ranges here is the da…
2 replies
I wish to create a global variable either by entering it on the global variable tab or thru a VB Ac…
4 replies
I have a MS SQL 6.5 server that I need to setup for a client and restore some data onto it. Good po…
10 replies
I have a Database in suspect state and i have changed it to emergency mode and copied all the…
9 replies
Hi, New'ish to Cubes. Basic Cube (Facts & Dimensions working fine). I want to report&nbs…
2 replies
Hey All, I tried to restore a database (as I do every month), but this time I got an error, and the…
7 replies
Hi, As a test I disable SQLServerAgent and ran a set of nested Stored Procedures. The procs ran wit…
1 replies
My Manager is getting well annoyed with me about a trigger which I need to create. I want a trigger…
1 replies
I have a table tblMenusInRoles with following columns: RoleID - pk MenuID - pk DisplaySeq - int, id…
5 replies
Hello, I have been trying to set up my sql mail all day today. So far, I have successfully ch…
10 replies
Hello, I heard from our vendor today regarding the SQL server issue. He said that he limited …
5 replies
How to convert orcale db to sql 2000 db ? Please help AT
1 replies
I am looking for some advice on how to handle prices changes. The client sell numerous produc…
3 replies
Can the inxdex tuning wizrd run over an entire stored procedure? I'm having trouble doing this.. If…
2 replies
Hi, I have come across interview microsoft. I have been asked for the difference between primary ke…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,951 through 259,965 (of 284,145 total)