Viewing 15 topics - 259,906 through 259,920 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I was trying to install SQL server 2000 standard edition on a Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and it…
2 replies
Hi, First of all, is it possible to have a collation setting to support your database for Chinese a…
2 replies
How can I disable the application level users in MS SQL Server. Like I don't want any users to conn…
11 replies
Hi All, Can I call any UDF on linked server ? Thanx
1 replies
I have a large table from which I need to delete a small set of rows everyday. I cannot use truncat…
11 replies
I am trying to export a SQL Server table to a Access 2000 database using SQL Server export wiz…
3 replies
I have still not found a way to print in landscape mode. I set my page properties to 11' X 8.…
4 replies
I have restored a virtual (cluster) sql instance to another sql server machine that is not clustere…
8 replies
I Want to use the index tuning wizard, but he 1st main screen scares me as it asks if I want to ret…
1 replies
Just a quickie.... Does anyone know when MS support stops for SQL2000. Also does anyone have any li…
2 replies
i am writing a report that needs to do the following: show all records in a table that have a remov…
1 replies
Hi, Is there anyway to create view with read only option as in Oracle ? (OR) is there any workaroun…
2 replies
I m facing a problem of timeout expired. If I execute stored procedure through Asp Page, which retu…
7 replies
Does anyone have any experience with a half decent database enryption software. I'm looking for so…
2 replies
Hi, I work on a system with 20+ databases in SQL Server 7. Many Web applications and VB application…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,906 through 259,920 (of 284,145 total)