Viewing 15 topics - 259,186 through 259,200 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How do I use a view or query that references two different data sources ie 1 Oracle (APPPCT_PROJECT…
17 replies
I have a DB that has 20 filegroups and would like to consolidate them and keep the number low. Is t…
4 replies
I am receiving an error, "Server: Msg 1509, Level 20, State 4, Line 39 Row compare failure.", from …
2 replies
Hi All Does somebody know as to how to use print statements in a DTS packages. I need to use this a…
4 replies
Hi all, I am having trouble finding a way to query several tables which returns up to 400,000 rows.…
8 replies
We use Crystal Reports to report on our SQL Server 2000 database(s). As the sole application devel…
5 replies
Hi , Can somebody please tell me as to what is the best and effecient way to debug a DTS package. &…
4 replies
How do I reset the sa password on a database server if I forgot it?
2 replies
I have read somewhere that by trying to put the DATA and the LOG file of SQL Database on a partitio…
1 replies
UPDATE Table SET qty_total = start_qty - end_qty &nbs…
4 replies
Right, hello eveyone New to MS-SQL, I normally use MYSQL and the queries I use are fairly straight …
2 replies
I wanted to reinstall SQL Server 2000 yesterday after uninstalled it a few months ago. However ther…
5 replies
We have a Web application that uses a common ID to connect to the DB and then we have secutiy imple…
2 replies
how to sort a char(5) column with domain... {1,1a,1b,1c,2,2a,2b,3,4,5,5a,5b,6,8,11,12,12b,12c.…
3 replies
Hi, Is it possible to generate the scripts for Foreign Keys. Right now i am generating the script f…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,186 through 259,200 (of 284,151 total)