Viewing 15 topics - 259,201 through 259,215 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
How do you increase the size of the above dropdown list? I have a fairly long database name, theref…
1 replies
Hi, I am trying to loop an import through a number of different file names using a parameter to cha…
2 replies
Heres my problem. I have a database that was developed in Access, it nees to be upsized to SQl and …
1 replies
Dear All, I am doing a auction project and my requirement is I need to show the Main category alon…
2 replies
Hi All, I have the table which contain 7 Fields (CustID, D01, D02, D03, D04, D05, StartAt) …
6 replies
HELP! I have a series of nested queries that use ORDER BY on each other on an integer field For som…
3 replies
Quite a few of my sql jobs fails showing error as Msg 22029, Sev 16: sqlmaint.exe failed. [SQLSTATE…
11 replies
Hello all, I would like to update records in a table based on a value from another table. I…
1 replies
Hi, If i create a temporary table with create table #mytemptable(blah blah blah) in a Coldfusion ap…
2 replies
I was playing with a Functon when I did something I wasn't suppossed to and this was my response. S…
10 replies
Table 1 col_1.......col_2 1000......ABC Table 2 col_1.....code.....value 1000......M........200 100…
3 replies
I need to import tables in VFP DBC into SQL 2000 server using DTS so then I can make any data conve…
3 replies
Question - I installed the evaluation version of RS on a server which is licensed for sql server 2…
1 replies
I have this Trigger CREATE TRIGGER dbo.CardU ON dbo.Card FOR UPDATE NOT FOR REPLICATION AS SET NOCO…
2 replies
I'm planning to delegate some of my admin work to my colleague like the maintenance of the backup. …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,201 through 259,215 (of 284,151 total)