Viewing 15 topics - 259,171 through 259,185 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to set up a job that I can run out of SQL Agent which will run a query against a table and p…
1 replies
I need to pass a file name to a command in T-SQL and then have it move the file to another director…
2 replies
Let me start off by saying I am NOT a SQL programmer and very much an Access beginner, but can some…
4 replies
Is there a way to force a DTS step to fail using a SQL statement, keyword, etc.? I have a stored pr…
1 replies
Hi, I've been sitting here for more than a day trying to figure out why this query will not run. I'…
4 replies
Does anyone knows why the "sqlservr.exe" doesn't release the memory even when I close Query Analyze…
3 replies
i have 2 tables 1 is candidateregistration and the 2nd is skillset there schema is for [candidater…
10 replies
Hi, One of our products uses SQL Server as the database engine. Now, we don't want anyone buying it…
1 replies
I'm getting a strange error using the Data Driven Query Task. I have not been able to find an…
2 replies
I have seen examples where NewId() is used in the order by. For example: Select TOP 10 * Fro…
2 replies
Forgive me if this is sort of a noob question , but I've asked around a lot and have never gotten a…
10 replies
Gurus, Here is the situation There are 2 SQL sever database A and B. In database A there is a SQL s…
1 replies
I want to set up a job that I can run out of SQL Agent which will run a query against a table…
1 replies
I’m having a problem with SQL Server fragmenting memory and not being able to obtain a large enough…
1 replies
Hey all, I'm looking for a simple script that will take the schema information (looking like the De…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,171 through 259,185 (of 284,151 total)