Viewing 15 topics - 258,436 through 258,450 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I would like to be able to dynamically set the from table in my select statement. Following i…
7 replies
Hello! Are there any functions in SQL that tells me if a file in a dir exists or not? What's the sy…
6 replies
I know it's an easy question but I don't find any solution. My table contains this date : 2003-01-0…
4 replies
We have 2 SQL 7 servers sp4 on Windows 2000 server in Windows NT4 SAM Directory i want to kow if w…
1 replies
hey all is correlated sub query only for SELECT? can there be a "insert" in a correlated sub query?…
1 replies
Hi all, I have two versions of the same database on SQL server 2000. The old database has data whic…
2 replies
We need to move a group (with a virtual instance of SQL Server) from Node1 to Node2 within a cluste…
1 replies
I am having issues setting up the subscriptions in SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services. When I…
1 replies
Hi people, Every time I get to your website for the QOD, I need to log in. When I click t…
2 replies
I have been using openquery quite regularly to get information from multiple DB2 databases and I co…
4 replies
Does anyone know if there is a service pack for the 64 bit version of sql server 2000? Martin
1 replies
I'm sorry if this was answered before - I did not find it... We've been testing replication for a f…
1 replies
Hi, I'm new in Sql Server, I'm working with sql server 2000 Enterprise Edition and I want to know i…
2 replies
I am attempting to transactionally replicate a database that has a table naming convention similar …
1 replies
Hi! A few days ago the number of replication commands grew up to ~6 000 000. A normal number …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,436 through 258,450 (of 284,152 total)