Viewing 15 topics - 258,451 through 258,465 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Are there any special procedures for adding an index to replicated table? I know there are sp…
1 replies
Very new to SQL Server. We have software, that when upgraded came bundled with SQL Server 2000 MSDE…
4 replies
Hi Can anyone let me know how to schedule crystal reports usng DTS.I have seen some VB script…
6 replies
Hi! A few days ago the number of replication commands grew up to ~6 000 000. A normal number …
1 replies
Hello, does anyone know how to execute the fn_trace_getinfo as when the user is not a member of sys…
1 replies
Hoping I can explain this properly... I have a field (INT, no nulls) that has a clustere…
4 replies
Hi, any body know, how to identified the records/table is locking in select/update statement ? in …
1 replies
Hi - sorry I'm posting so many queries - but I'm very quickly getting my head around what I need, t…
3 replies
Hello! Are there any functions in SQL that tells me if a file in a dir exists or not? What's the sy…
1 replies
Hi, I have created a DTS package. I have used Exxecute Sql Task inside DTS package. In that Execu…
1 replies
We have a very weird problem here. When dealing with dates (using CAST or CONVERT) the sa acco…
1 replies
I'm writing a DTS package which pulls data from one database into another. The data is returned by …
2 replies
Hi, Can someone give me an explanation why I should not set my OnePoint database to auto…
4 replies
Under the properties of SQL Server you can set a default location for database and log files. …
1 replies
Hi Please suggest. We are using SQL Server 2000 SP3 on Windows 2003. We getting this error message&…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,451 through 258,465 (of 284,152 total)