Viewing 15 topics - 258,421 through 258,435 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a way to get the amount of free memory from within SQL Server? sysperfinfo contains the t…
4 replies
Hi - I am running MSDE on our server for the moment. I do see the "This SQL Server has been optimi…
3 replies
I am moving a rather large database to new servers. We will have raid arrays that are dedicat…
3 replies
We have an Active/Passive Windows 2003 cluster and was wondering if the MSSQLServer service should …
1 replies
Hello all. One of my developers received the following error when he tried to debug a stored proced…
1 replies
Just inherited a server that performs a full db backup every midnight and immediately after that a …
8 replies
I recently worked with Microsoft SQL Server technical support team on a performance problem my appl…
2 replies
Hi, I have defined a column of data type is char(15). But I noticed that if I insert a record where…
2 replies
Hi, I have to table like: Table Customers Fields CustomerID,Name Example 1, John 2, Mary 3,…
4 replies
I want to give my developer access to one of the store Procedure, the store procedure has an update…
8 replies
I am using the upgrade wizard to migrate from 6.5 to 2k. When it attempts to Export Logins it fails…
1 replies
Good morning, I have a table of transactions that includes an integer column called GL_Control. The…
5 replies
I have HEALTH database in Production as well in Development, I Created a new database called …
1 replies
I recently inherited a system that has sql server 2000 running in a two node active/passive Cluster…
1 replies
Hi all, Is there anyway of geeting DTS package to a Scripts or esle how can we make dts portable. h…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,421 through 258,435 (of 284,152 total)