Viewing 15 topics - 258,406 through 258,420 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi there, Is any way to display the currrent user's login? For example, using user_name() will disp…
4 replies
Fulltext results is funky. I have a text column which holds html. I am using containsta…
1 replies
Hi, I am pretty new to SQL server 2000 ad would really appreciate it if someone could help me. I ha…
3 replies
Is it possible to create relationships between tables of a database with T-SQL. I have looked at B…
9 replies
Hi, I am trying to use the results from a select statement to update a table. I want to be able to …
2 replies
Hi, Question on Error handling. How do you remove SQL error messages and only keep your own defined…
5 replies
Hi I am having a problem executing a small DTS package from within another Local Package in Enterpr…
5 replies
I have HEALTH database in Production as well in Development, I Created a new database called HEALT…
1 replies
Hi. We are running SQL Server 2000 in a live Internet site. When the number of connecti…
7 replies
Hi, What is the term Called 'Full Text Search' ?
1 replies
Gurus- I have a basic question. If I have an INT column in a table that is nullable, and if I…
5 replies
How to programmatically determine the primarykey (or lack of it) for a given table? Please sh…
5 replies
Hi, I am in need of a logic to find out the number of seconds (in Indian Time) between 2 given date…
3 replies
I've just purchased Thearon Willis' book entitled 'Beginning SQL Server 2000' and have …
4 replies
I have an intermediate result (a virtual table) which looks like this: NumberInAgeGroup …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,406 through 258,420 (of 284,152 total)