Viewing 15 topics - 258,391 through 258,405 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've got a view that basically consists of subqueries to get rollup information. It doesn't transla…
2 replies
I am setting up a Database Maintenance Plan. I have a question about the sequence in which I should…
2 replies
A scheduled DTS job will not complete because it is requiring the Lotus Notes password to be entere…
1 replies
My problem is as follows: I have four views which are all simple select * from table stateme…
3 replies
We are currently running an application on a Windows 2000 Server box. The machine is using SQL Serv…
5 replies
I am trying to query a field in a table named 'Function', but I get a syntax error. I realize…
1 replies
I tried to alter a table using SQL Query Analyzer and clicked the "Parse Query" to verify the …
11 replies
What are the guidelines to avoid sql injection in stored procedure. I know if using dynamic sql sat…
31 replies
Does anybody know anything smarter than repeating a formula like this: select case&nbs…
3 replies
Can anyone help me make a format file using the BCP utility? The table is called X_CUST_INFO …
3 replies
I created a Database Maintenance Plan and scheduled it. This created a Maintenance Plan Job. I…
1 replies
Hi, I want to reinstall OS on one of the clustered nodes(Node1) since it is giving us problems. My …
5 replies
Hello, I wonder if there is a way to assign a database password. The problem that the server could…
4 replies
Hi. I have a table with ntext column type in it. some of my records are longer than 8192 characters…
2 replies
I have a stored procedure that normally run correctly. As of this week, when trying to run th…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,391 through 258,405 (of 284,152 total)