Viewing 15 topics - 257,641 through 257,655 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
In an article by Brian Kelly (http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/bkelley/sp3coresecuri…
2 replies
Hello, I am trying to change certain columns in different tables to different data types. the …
5 replies
I have created a simple vb6 app that has a MSDataGrid and an ADODC control. It uses a UDL file to g…
2 replies
I am slightly confused. We have a job that writes to a UNC path on a monthly basis which fails when…
8 replies
I have a problem with which I need help. A client has experienced a crash which has resulted in re-…
3 replies
Hey. In a procedure that is stored on one SQL server I need to search trhough tables that are only …
1 replies
I have decided to study for the 70-228 (SQL Server 2000 Administration) and 70-229 (SQL Server 2000…
1 replies
Hi Guys I'm new to SQL Server 2000 and am trying to convert some of my php code that previously us…
1 replies
could anybody please tell me how to delete/truncate data from tables. When i try to truncate/delete…
3 replies
Hi there I have a tabel with some stuff and a colon with 320 different areacodes Now I …
2 replies
The featured script to retrieve the last day of the month could be made simpler. The last day of a …
9 replies
Hi all, When I run the code below, I end up with one column containing a ? and for the otherone a s…
3 replies
We have an 8 processor Windows 2000 Advanced Server that has 4GB of memory and when I open Task Man…
3 replies
Hello all, I'm afraid that I'm a newbie when it comes to SQL Server and their stored procedures. I'…
14 replies
I need to select rows from Contacts where Contacts.ModDate (column data type = "datetime") is equal…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,641 through 257,655 (of 284,159 total)