Viewing 15 topics - 257,656 through 257,670 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
This is a very weird question I am asking. I have DTS package configured as job in SQL Server…
2 replies
Please can someone tell me why this resul;ts from the below code produce an incorrect week number?!…
3 replies
Hey guys, just found your cool site. I've been an oracle dba for a few years and i'm starting on a …
8 replies
I see the following error message in my job output file: [Microsoft SQL-DMO (ODBC SQLState: 42000)]…
5 replies
Hello all, I trying to develop a incident reporting application the security personnel can use to …
3 replies
Hi, Sometime back I have come across an extended stored proc. that can be used to read eventlog. So…
4 replies
I need to change the script to delete partially rows from patient data instead of all the rows DECL…
7 replies
This section of a SP should generate an error(Fields not found) at the Insert Statement, but my Ret…
4 replies
This is a VB or other scripting question, not SQL: need a script that will allow me to rename…
3 replies
Hi all, I'm curious to know how people move DTS Packages between Servers. For example moving betwe…
9 replies
Is there any possibility to read the event log from insdie SQL Server 2000? I know there is an undo…
4 replies
In one of my databases where I am working these days, I have used nvarchar instead of nchar. …
12 replies
Hi all, I seem to be experiencing problems with a view i've written in SQL server. I have put this …
8 replies
I was asked to apply a password to the SA account on a couple of SS2K databases that, when installe…
2 replies
Hi everyone, I have a sql 2000 on win 2000 database. Somehow the growth_increment value changes fr…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,656 through 257,670 (of 284,159 total)