Viewing 15 topics - 257,626 through 257,640 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am having a problem restoring One of the databases that Great Plains runs on. I am using a recent…
4 replies
My customer installed Business Object 6.5 and since them we get memory errors, timeouts, and p…
3 replies
Though timestamp column is a unique identifier, why it is not prefered to set as primary key by des…
3 replies
Is there a way to make a user script create objects with 'dbo' as the owner? Thanks in advance.
5 replies
Can anybody help me get this right? I have been trying to generate an XML document that looks…
8 replies
Looking into full-text indexing, I found this warning: " you will encounter performance issues when…
6 replies
Can you rename connections in a dts package. I go into disconnected edit and change the descriptio…
5 replies
Thanks to a post by jfb to answere one of my questions I have finally discovered how to rename DTS …
8 replies
Anyone know of a way to 'Restore' a "BAK" FILE from a network share... via UNC path? I can create a…
5 replies
I'm writing an ActiveXScript task to remove extra commas from a text file prior to loading into my …
2 replies
I was tasked to write a system to deliver stock emails to all our company's employees. I figured th…
2 replies
I just installed SQL 2000 on a Windows XP Home Edition machine and cannot see my server name listed…
6 replies
The Community Update mentioned this product a couple of time so I thought I'd give it a try. …
2 replies
hi all, Pl. help me in finding the following using SELECT statement or any alternate method, how m…
2 replies
I used the Data Transformation Service to move a table from Accesss to the SQL Server...what I foun…
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,626 through 257,640 (of 284,159 total)