Viewing 15 topics - 257,581 through 257,595 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Background : Im in the middle of archiving old data. I have a table with 6million rows. I issue…
3 replies
On pc's recently upgraded to Windows XP, we are having problems with DTS packages. When they …
2 replies
can anyone please tell how to format datetime of the output in select statement to show just the da…
9 replies
Hi, I wanted to get a text of a stored procedure in SQL Server 2005 and I could not find it. Nowher…
2 replies
We have 2 SQL Servers, one is live-primary (we are keeping our company on-line service data) a…
6 replies
I have one porcedure with collect data about all gage which are due for calibration. I would like t…
1 replies
I have a stored procedure that updates a table with COUNT and SUM functions. I realize I can …
1 replies
To All, I have a SQL2KSP3a database(<1GB) running on a 4x3GHz physical CPU with 4GB of ram. Wind…
3 replies
Hi All I am loading some data to a table using a DTS. This table has Insert/Delete/Update tri…
8 replies
Hi all I am having quite a frustrating problem. I have an MDX statement that looks like this: SELEC…
9 replies
Hi folks, If you are using Access 2002 for front and back end solutions, what's the best way to exp…
2 replies
I have a number of these that I have written, on an ERP database. Basically what they do is: 1) Cr…
4 replies
Hi, We are experiment an error when try to use a transaction in a linked server with the statement …
3 replies
I have a field who's data type is varchar(4). Currently in this field their are numbers but this wi…
16 replies
Hi I have a SQL 2000 installation with 2 instances on a server 2003 with 9 GB ram, I want both inst…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,581 through 257,595 (of 284,159 total)