Viewing 15 topics - 257,566 through 257,580 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I need to update a field in each of 2 joined tables. I have done this before with a st…
2 replies
Hi, everyone, I am trying to restore a database that I backed up from a different server and restro…
18 replies
We have three databases that have identical file names (as reported in the Database->Properties win…
2 replies
Hello, What is your opinion on the best book on SQL Server Development? (not Administration) …
17 replies
I have two table and they have joint ID to Id Table A &nbs…
1 replies
Am very new to SQL Server, just learning how to do an import using DTS wizard. My table's 1st…
1 replies
Hello All, We have a SQL Server 2000 table (approx 1.2 million rows) with an identity column (int, …
2 replies
I need to populate a table with historic data from 1 access table. easy! I then need to append curr…
1 replies
Hi, Kindly see the following scenario. How can we get the Required output? Thanks in advance. Unnic…
3 replies
We are getting ready to purchase some new hardware for production clustered servers, and our networ…
1 replies
Hello, I am running Veritas Backup Exec (BE) 9.1 sp1 on a windows2003 std. server BE database …
5 replies
Hi ! I've have an application which update a database with lots of Insert, Update and Delete ... In…
4 replies
I am trying to write a store procedure to copy all records from table A to table B where they …
1 replies
We are migrating from the existing AD to a new AD and because of that all the network accounts has …
3 replies
Hi-- Is it possible to install a sql2k non-clustered db instance on a w2k3 sql2k clustered server (…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,566 through 257,580 (of 284,159 total)