Viewing 15 topics - 257,461 through 257,475 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
My question is about statement control within a script. It's very convenient to have all the …
2 replies
Is there any way on a non-case-sensitive SQL Server, to do a "Select Distinct..." which will bring …
10 replies
I have a varchar field with numeric and non-numeric data. I'd like to strip out any non-numer…
23 replies
Not sure if anyone has seen or resolved this. Whenever I change my Windows password, all the regist…
3 replies
Hi I am new to T-SQL and can do stuff in asp but now need to use jobs to change data at set times, …
26 replies
I am trying to update a number of records in a table in SQL Server 2000. I am doing this via …
12 replies
Hello, I'd like to hear your opinion: What is the best way to handle single quotes in strings…
4 replies
Hello Here's a challange 😉 The following query: select count(*) from Table_T returns 3804039 select…
12 replies
Hi All I have a server with 6 processors and 8 gig of ram. I also have 2 tables, ah and sd ah has 2…
4 replies
Is there a way I to find out if the specified user is a member of domain group? I cannot use is_mem…
4 replies
Hi All, I'm trying to find the function Trimmean to be used in a query but it has been a …
11 replies
Running into a problem with MOM 2005 trying to email out reports from SQL Reporting Services consol…
2 replies
Hello I am looking for a script or procedure to find what kind of permissions every login on the se…
3 replies
Hi, I have a COM+ component written in VB6 which communicates with a SQL Server on the same network…
7 replies
I everybody, I need to implement a system that informs a user that a record he is browsing on …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,461 through 257,475 (of 284,160 total)