Viewing 15 topics - 257,476 through 257,490 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can anybody advise me what is the best type of account to run my sql services as? I have read from&…
6 replies
I have two tables which I have partitioned by quarterly dates, when queried separately results are…
1 replies
I can't determine if SQL Server stores the "Last Edited" date for objects on the database.&nbs…
2 replies
OK, im fairly new to SQL and have really been thrown in at the deep end. I have a DTS package used…
3 replies
Hi All, I am so very distressed with Reporting Services. When the report is rendered, the values ar…
4 replies
hi Answer please what type of mode available for running a DLL if two processes are executin…
5 replies
Hi all, With adp project, i try to connect to an instance defined as server_name/instance_name The …
2 replies
I have a table with some column. It had two column called Due Date and Adj due Date. I would like t…
4 replies
Hi I have following syntax SELECT DISTINCT object.name FROM OPENQUERY(MOJAVEZA, 'SELECT name FROM O…
2 replies
For your New Year's resolution you've decided to measure your weight twice a month, each month.&nbs…
4 replies
I have a cube with drillthrough setup on it. It has 6 different demensions, one being a Time d…
9 replies
I am fixing a trigger (which I did not write, and the person who did is no longer here). In this tr…
6 replies
I am doing a first time interview of a new clients database systems. Can anyone tell me if there is…
3 replies
Hello ppl, I was wondering what permissions an sql user needs to execute the IDENTITY_INSERT comman…
15 replies
Dear all I have an images table whereby the user can insert images in it through a console. The fi…
26 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,476 through 257,490 (of 284,160 total)