Viewing 15 topics - 257,446 through 257,460 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm wondering if there are any work arounds to having the Outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 client activ…
9 replies
Hello: I am learning about all the information I can get from sysperfinfo and find it a very useful…
4 replies
I have a developer that created two tables and the table type is system. How can I change the type …
15 replies
I'm sure this is a simple question but I have been asked to produce a printed list of table propert…
6 replies
Hello, I need to pass table names as variables to a stored procedure. I keep getting this error: Se…
4 replies
I may need to design a database that will have an Avg of 1220 bytes and a max of 6900 bytes in one …
4 replies
Hi everyone, We have sql server 2000 and the execution time for the last query is suprising me…
11 replies
I need to list all members of server roles from about 20 servers (MS SQL 2000). Any one could help …
1 replies
In Enterprise Manager I use to be able to add records in the GUI in the datasheet view. What and wh…
2 replies
Hi, I´m working with transactional replication between two servers, both servers are running s…
1 replies
Hello, I have a sql table used for tasking; each record in the table represents a task. Each record…
4 replies
I am trying to get a full understanding of checkpoints and logs. I am going to type my understandin…
2 replies
I need to create a report, data access page or whatever works...to access information about a speci…
2 replies
hi All, can you please guide me the scenario where i can do all DBA work on client side serv…
1 replies
Hi What I have is a sql server 2000 sp3 on a windows 2003. Every thing was working fine …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,446 through 257,460 (of 284,160 total)