Viewing 15 topics - 257,371 through 257,385 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi. I'm a SQL Server novice, so apologies if any of this sounds simple. I am running Windows XP SP2…
3 replies
Hi, I have written a simple SQL code on text file and is on C:\test.sql test.sql contains…
2 replies
Maybe I have lived in a closet for the last 10+ years but this is the forst time I have come across…
1 replies
Morning Guys, So i'm not so sure this is specifically a Administration related question or Developm…
6 replies
Hello Everyone, There was recent turmoil in my office due to the fact that our clients were get…
15 replies
Hi, OK, 2 tables, Job Cost joins to table ExpenseEntry a 1 to Many relationship I need to ad…
2 replies
Hai, I am working as DBA support engineer, I was asked to do dbcc reindex and defragmentation. I ha…
1 replies
Hi, I'm trying to manuipulate a Visual Source Safe database using the api contained in ssapi.dll us…
2 replies
Firstly, am I able to migrate data from SQL2K to DB2. If so, can anyone please tell me how you do i…
2 replies
Have an app that is used by 100+ users, probably 20 at a time. Already use the update trigger…
2 replies
I need to find out if a job is running by checking the results of [current_execution_status] throug…
1 replies
Is there a way to determine if a view is updatable (before attempting INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE and havi…
1 replies
Hi All, I am having a problem setting up sql agent mail. I am running in with a groupwise ma…
3 replies
I have a view that uses the datepart(wk, [datefield]) function. Since the new year it ret…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,371 through 257,385 (of 284,160 total)